Portland Honda CR-V owners, take a look at this! The new 2015 Honda CR-V is in Oregon at Dick’s Hillsboro Honda! For more information, please contact your Beaverton area Honda dealer at (855) 867-6668.
The new 2015 Honda CR-V receives the most significant mid-model cycle refresh in its history, with a new direct-injected Earth Dreams Technology™ i-VTEC® engine and continuously variable transmission (CVT), a new suite of Honda Sensing™ safety and driver assistive features, significantly enhanced exterior and interior styling, a long list of new standard and available features and a new premium Touring trim.
Starting with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $23,3202, the 2015 CR-V has increased EPA fuel economy ratings of 27/34/29 mpg3 (city/highway/combined) for front-wheel-drive models and 26/33/28 mpg3 for Real Time AWD models, both increasing +4/+3/+3 mpg over 2014 models.
New for the 2015 CR-V:
- More efficient direct-injected engine with torque up 11 percent
- New seamless and sporty CVT for enhanced performance and fuel efficiency
- Bold new exterior design plus chassis, braking system and sound isolation improvements
- New standard features include a center console armrest, sliding sunvisors and rear console ventilation ducts
- New available features include a power tailgate, 10-way power and heated driver’s seat with memory, LED daytime running lights, and Display Audio
- Available Honda Sensing™ suite of advanced safety and driver assistive features that includes Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)4, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)5, Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS)6, Lane Departure Warning (LDW)7 and Honda LaneWatch™8
The CR-V is notably enhanced with multiple functionality upgrades, including a new configurable center console, new rear console heat/air ventilation ducts, and an available 7-inch touchscreen Display Audio telematics interface. A redesigned high-quality and high-tech interior further increases the CR-V’s sophistication. Exterior design changes, including re-styled front and rear bodywork, mirrors and wheels, lend the CR-V a bolder, sportier appearance with unique Honda style.
For 2015, the CR-V includes a longer list of standard features on all trims. The CR-V EX, for example, adds 7-inch Display Audio, a 10-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, Honda LaneWatch™, Smart Entry/Push-Button Start and LED daytime running lights.
A new top-of-the-line Touring trim includes the first Honda application of two advanced driver-assistive technologies, Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) and Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), and the first CR-V adoption of Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). These systems, plus Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Honda LaneWatch™ are part of the new Honda Sensing™ suite of safety and driver assistive technologies that, together with other high-end features, such as a power tailgate, bring a new level of sophistication to America’s top-selling SUV1.
These improvements, especially the significant feature upgrades and new line-topping Touring trim, provide customers with more value and choice than ever before. Add in its car-like interior comfort and smooth, quiet ride, and the enhanced and upgraded 2015 Honda CR-V once again sets a new benchmark for the highly competitive compact SUV segment.